The offer prices displayed on the Site may or may not include all applicable government taxes, until specified.Next Holidays will take complete payment before confirmation of your booking.There will be no refund for 'no-shows' or any partially unused flights.Availing of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you'll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
Terms & Conditions
- >> Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- >> All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier. User should refer airline T&C before booking/Travel to avoid any confusion and/or Dispute afterwards.
- >> All airlines usually charge a fee per PNR for duplicate printouts requested at the airport counter. The passengers are requested to carry a copy of the itinerary printout to the airport to avoid additional charges (if any).
- >> A Convenience charge shall be additionally charged on per passenger basis. You are requested to Check-in as per the airline standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights or as per the specific airlines rules.
- >> For International flights you are requested to check-in 3 hours before departure, or as per the specific airlines you are booking.
- >> Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old.